Welcome to Our Lady of Grace
the merged parish of St. Agnes, St. Anne, and St. Philip Neri
It's time for a New Directory!
It's time to update our church family photo album and we want EVERYONE to be a part of it!
- Schedule your professional photography session when you stop by the sign-up table at church or simply go online and follow the instructions below. (If we don't see your name on our list of appointments, you will receive a phone call inviting you to participate.)
- Everyone who is photographed by Universal will receive a complimentary 8 x 10 portrait and a directory!
Our church directory will not be complete without you. Join us for this celebration of faith and family.
Sign-up will begin the weekend of August 16/17 and run through the weekend of August 30/31.
Please note that September 12 and 13 appointments are at the St. Anne Church site. All others are at the St. Agnes Church site. It makes no difference which site you choose for your photo sitting. Our parish directory will combine ALL the photos under one name - Our Lady of Grace Parish.
To schedule your photography appointment online, simply go to the Universal website, www.ucdir.com, and click on "schedule your photography session" on the right side.
- Church Code: MI648A (for St. Anne appointment site) or MI648B (for St. Agnes appointment site) NOTE: You may have your picture taken at whichever site is most convenient for you.
- Password: ourlady
- Click on the desired photography date.
- Click on the RESERVE TIME button beside the desired photography appointment time
- Enter the appropriate information in all required fields (indicated by asterisk).
- Enter your email address if a confirmation email is desired.
- Click on the SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT button at the bottom of the screen to reserve your appointment.
- If you have six (6) or more in your family please use two (2) consecutive time slots.
- Print the next screen to use as a reminder of your appointment.
Contact Marcia or Sharon in the office to change or cancel your photography appointment.
The online scheduling option is available Monday through Friday.
Appointments fill up quickly, so schedule as soon as possible to secure your preferred date and time.
Join us for Christian Fellowship
St. Agnes, Sanford: On the first Sunday of each month, coffee and doughnuts will be served in the hall following 8:30 Mass.
St. Anne, Edenville: On the second Saturday of each month, following Mass, there will be a social in the hall. We look forward to seeing everyone for conversation and refreshments!
St. Anne, Edenville: On the fourth Saturday of every month the KofC Council 12660 sponsors a dinner following 5:00 Mass
Recent Changes and Additions to our Parish Family
Our Lady of Grace parish is an all-welcoming, Christ-centered, Spirit-filled community serving God's Kingdom and His people. We are dedicated to the spiritual growth and formation of our parish family through prayer, worship, celebration of the sacraments, service and education