We are in need of more people to serve in all the ministries. If interested please contact Kathy Ranck at 989-687-5657 ext 1, or firstname.lastname@example.orgHello Ministers,
Just a reminder of where to stand as the EMHC – some are still having problems.
· Behind the altar the bread ministers are the first 3 on the left then the next 4 are cup ministers then the servers.
· Behind the choir both bread and cup start in the back corner, cup stays there and bread moves up with each row of people. When finished the bread minister goes to corner of the step and cup minster is in front of choir with the other cup minister.
· By the font the bread minister is on the side by the main body and the cup is on the side by the tabernacle. When finished the bread minister goes to the corner of the step and cup minister goes over where the bread minister was standing.
You may both need to go to the back for any handicap people.
· No cup ministers go on the step, only the bread ministers are up there.
· All Bread Ministers are expected to come to Sacristy and help with the dishes after Mass.